Work-Related Injury Doctor in Fort Lauderdale, FL and Margate, FL
South Florida Orthopedic Group, formerly known as Meli Orthopedic Centers of Excellence, has many years of experience in the diagnosis and treatment of work-related injuries. At our locations in Fort Lauderdale and Margate, we see hundreds of patients who were hurt on the job, and we help them reach maximum recovery in the shortest possible time.
Our experienced doctors are instructors in workers’ compensation continuing education programs. The expert medical advisors at South Florida Orthopedic Group frequently provide second opinions for those who have been injured.
Our work-related injury program features:
- Prompt evaluation and treatment of injuries
- Timely work status reports
- Concise exam notes and credible reports generated quickly after the exam
- Effective communication with employers, adjusters, and case managers
South Florida Orthopedic Group is an active member or sponsor of the following associations:
- Broward Association of Rehabilitation Nurses (BARN)
- Broward County Bar Association Workers’ Compensation Section
- International Association of Rehabilitation Professionals – Southeast Florida Chapter
- Public Risk Management Association (PRIMA) of South Florida
- South Florida Case Management Network
- Workers' Compensation Institute (WCI)
Our Work-Related Injuries Specialists
- Natan Bastoky, DO
- Ayisha E. Livingstone, MD
- Michael Mashura, MD
- Arthur Segall Jr., DPM
- Kelly Conley, PT
For on-the-job orthopedic care, contact South Florida Orthopedic Group (fka Meli Orthopedic Centers of Excellence). You can reach our dedicated workers’ comp coordinators by calling (954) 451-3009 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.