Orthopedic Clinic in Fort Lauderdale, FL
At South Florida Orthopedic Group (formerly Meli Orthopedic Centers of Excellence) in Fort Lauderdale, our friendly and professional staff welcomes your inquiries and is ready and waiting to schedule your appointment.
Providers at our Fort Lauderdale office see and treat patients from throughout Broward County and Palm Beach County in South Florida, including Boca Raton, Coral Springs, Deerfield Beach, Lauderhill, Lighthouse Point, Parkland, Pompano Beach, Sunrise, Tamarac.
Our regular office hours in Fort Lauderdale are:
Monday - Thursday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
Friday, 7:00am - 3:00pm.
Phone: (954) 771-8177
Fax: (954) 771-3629
4800 NE 20th Terrace, Suite 303 (Building D)
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308
The Fort Lauderdale office is conveniently located just south of Commercial Boulevard, between Wells Fargo and the Holy Cross Hospital on Federal Highway.
Providers in Fort Lauderdale
South Florida Orthopedic Group providers who are available in our Fort Lauderdale office include:
- Natan Bastoky, DO
- Ayisha E. Livingstone, MD
- Michael Mashura, MD
- Arthur Segall Jr., DPM
- Kelly Conley, PT
Services in Fort Lauderdale
We offer all our orthopedic services at our Fort Lauderdale location including physical therapy.
Our specialties include:
- General Orthopedic Conditions - Fort Lauderdale’s top board-certified orthopedic doctors treat all types of orthopedic injuries for patients in the Fort Lauderdale area.
- Physical Therapy - Our physical therapists help you recover from a surgery you may have or an orthopedic injury you sustain. They help you get back to your normal range of motion.
- Sports Medicine - Our Fort Lauderdale office helps athletes recover from many common sports injuries one can sustain. With our program, we can help you recover and get back to your pre-injury athletic status.
- Nonsurgical Treatments - Our staff gives many options if surgery is not needed, or if you would prefer to go without surgery. Some of these non-surgical treatments include physical therapy, injections, and more.
- Fractures & Trauma - If you have been involved in an accident, sustained a broken bone, or other trauma of the musculoskeletal system, you will need an orthopedic specialist and we can help you at our Fort Lauderdale location.
- Hand & Upper Extremity - Do you suffer from arthritis in your hand, elbow, or
shoulder? Our facility helps treat these types of conditions as well as other orthopedic injuries to these areas of the body.
- Neck & Spine - This area of medicine is highly specialized and our facility can help work towards a solution with you.
- Total Joint Replacement - This is a surgical procedure replacing hips, knees, or other affected joints, and is completed by our highly qualified specialists.
- Work-Related Injuries - Have you been injured on the job? Contact us and we can help you get back to work.
- Foot & Ankle - Our Fort Lauderdale facility treats all types of foot and ankle injuries for both children and adults.
Getting the prompt, comprehensive orthopedic care you need begins with calling South Florida Orthopedic Group, formerly Meli Orthopedic Centers of Excellence, at (954) 771-8177 in Fort Lauderdale. Or you can request an appointment now.