Orthopedic Clinic in Margate, FL
At South Florida Orthopedic Group (formerly Meli Orthopedic Centers of Excellence) in Margate, Florida, our friendly and professional staff welcomes your inquiries and is ready and waiting to schedule your appointment.
Providers at our Margate office see and treat patients from throughout Broward County and Palm Beach County in South Florida, including Boca Raton, Coral Springs, Deerfield Beach, Lauderhill, Lighthouse Point, Parkland, Pompano Beach, Sunrise, Tamarac.
Our regular office hours in Margate are:
Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5 pm.
Phone: (954) 580-4080
Fax: (954) 580-8863
2825 North State Road 7, Suite 204
Margate, FL 33063
We are located in the Northwest Medical Outpatient Pavilion, adjacent to Northwest Medical Center. For your convenience, we have self-parking in the garage on the west side of the building.
Providers in Margate
South Florida Orthopedic Group providers who are available in our Margate office include:
- Natan Bastoky, DO
- Ayisha E. Livingstone, MD
- Michael Mashura, MD
- Arthur Segall Jr., DPM
- Kelly Conley, PT
Services in Margate
We offer the full range of our orthopedic services at our Margate location. Our specialties include:
- General Orthopedic Conditions – Margate’s top board-certified orthopedic doctors treat all types of orthopedic injuries for patients in the Margate area.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists help you recover from a surgery you
may have or an orthopedic injury you sustain. They help you get back to your normal range of motion.
- Sports Medicine – Our Margate office helps athletes recover from the many common sports injuries one can sustain. With our program, we can help you recover and gain back your pre-injury athletic status.
- Nonsurgical Treatments – Our staff gives you options if surgery is not needed or you would prefer to do without surgery. Some of these non-surgical treatments include physical therapy, injections, and many more.
- Fractures & Trauma – If you have been involved in an accident, sustained a
a broken bone, or experienced other trauma of the musculoskeletal system, you will need an orthopedic specialist, and we are ready to help at Margate.
- Hand & Upper Extremity – Do you suffer from arthritis in your hand, elbow, or shoulder? Our facility helps treat these types of conditions as well as trauma-related injuries.
Neck & Spine – This area of medicine is highly specialized and our facility can help you determine what is causing your pain and work towards a resolution with you.
- Neck & Spine – This area of medicine is highly specialized and our facility can help you determine what is causing your pain and work towards a resolution with you.
- Total Joint Replacement – This is a surgical procedure replacing hips, knees, and other joints which is completed by our highly qualified specialists here at Margate.
- Work-Related Injuries – Have you been injured on the job? Contact us, we can treat all kinds of work-related injuries.
- Foot & Ankle – Our Margate facility treats all types of foot and ankle injuries for both children and adults.
Getting the prompt, comprehensive orthopedic care you need begins with calling South Florida Orthopedic Group, formerly Meli Orthopedic Centers of Excellence, at (954) 580-4080 in Margate. Or you can request an appointment right now using our secure online form.